This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Where can I edit our company shipping address?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Manie,

your company address can be edited via Settings --> Manage Companies.

If you want to show a different delivery address on a RFQ, please make sure that you have the Inventory module activated and set the Warehouse address to this delivery address.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Lars

Discard
Best Answer

@lars  I'm sorry, but this is terribly confusing.  You say:

your company address can be edited via Settings -> Manage Companies.

Why are there multiple companies possible here?  Wouldn't there only be one company: mine?  And when I surf to the area you mention, it is only possible to enter one address.  The issue here is that when we order raw materials we have many warehouses we want purchase orders shipped to.   So I don't understand what Settings -> Manage companies means or why it only has one address possible.

Your second answer to the same question says that different addresses requires the inventory module and then something about Warehouses and delivery addresses.  So in Odoo 17, if I surf to Inventory -> configuration, there are two options:  Warehouses and locations.  Under warehouses, it is not possible to enter addresses, so I'm not sure what that is for.   Under Locations, there are several options for location type, such as internal location,  vendor location, etc.  But none of them give the option to enter an address.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you!

Discard
Best Answer

To edit the company shipping address in Odoo 16, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings > Companies.
  2. Click on the name of the company that you want to edit the shipping address for.
  3. Click on the Shipping Address tab.
  4. Enter the new shipping address details.
  5. Click on the Save button.

The new shipping address will be saved for the company.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

• The shipping address is a company-level setting. This means that the same shipping address will be used for all of the company's sales orders and deliveries.
  • If you want to use different shipping addresses for different customers, you can create different shipping profiles. A shipping profile is a set of shipping address and shipping method rules that can be applied to a customer.

I hope this helps!

Discard