This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi-

We are running 16.3 on SaaS. We just implemented and are in our first timesheet cycle. In previous systems users have always had to submit their timesheet when they are done tracking their time. This provides a virtual "sign off" that they are done.

I understand that this is not a requirement in Odoo, but it is causing issues with me and the users and our compliance when they have not confirmed that it is done.

Does anyone have a work around for this that would allow our users to say "I'm done" and submit for validation/approval?

Thanks, Ed

Discard
Best Answer

It looks like you're asking about validation. Validation is the desire to have someone else's approval or agreement with what you say, believe, or do. Humans are naturally social creatures and thrive in a community. We seek validation from our community to belong. 

We often look externally for validation because we aren't sure we are enough. We need others to tell us that what we are doing is okay, or that we are accepted. 

The problem with seeking validation externally is that it can be a never-ending cycle. People can be fickle, and what once made someone feel good may no longer do so. 

Seeking external validation can have a negative effect on our self-esteem. We can begin to feel like we are not enough. Over time we tend to rely on the recognition and approval of others to feel good about ourselves. Consequently, we may lose sight of our own value and strength. 

One of the best ways to deal with someone who needs constant validation is to get feedback and give compliments. Let them know how you think they're doing. Let them know that you appreciate their hard work and that you would like them to keep goiHere's some information about Apple ID recovery: 

The process can take several days or longer.

The first phase is the evaluation period, which usually takes 24-48 hours.

The process can take longer or shorter, depending on the account information you provide to verify your identity.

You can check the status of your Apple ID recovery on the iForgot website.

You can request account recovery if you lose access to your trusted devices and phone number. ng. 

Discard