This question has been flagged

We're trying to set up Odoo for a restaurant. Sometimes a product we sell has multiple options and we want them to be visible on the kitchen display as well + to be removed from inventory when selected. 

I tried to work out an example for the Spaghetti. Here we have the options to go vegetarian or Bolognese (it's the same recipe as vegetarian but with minced meat added in the end) + also the options to have cheese or not.

I tried doing this by adding the attributes "meat" and "cheese" and then adding them to the spaghetti creating 4 variants. In the Point of Sale the different variants are visible as different products instead of 1 product with different options. At the attributes point in sales I selected "Radio" as display type so I don't know why it's not working correctly. If every product variation is a different product that would make the PoS very chaotic.

Before that I also tried using the product combos to arrange this, in this way the tiles appear on the PoS but the products didn't reach the kitchen in the correct way. 

Can you help me figure this out? We would want to use the same logic for dishes like a cheeseburger and the options of rice, mashed potato, fries, ... or the option of choosing the cooking level when selecting a steak. It's important for us that we can work quickly in the restaurant + that the kitchen receives our orders in the right way + that the inventory is adjusted automatically 

Discard