This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi!

I would like to know the meaning of de report that is at the end of de menu Inventory/Reporting/Warehouse analysis.

I suppose that is about transfers but i don´t understand de calculations.

For example, the column data, and the numbers +0, +1..

I have some assumptions but I´m not sure.

thank you!

Discard
Author

V13 Enterprise

Did you figure this out?

Hi!

not yet...

El 16/09/2020 a las 11:14 a. m., Rashid Shahid escribió:

Did you figure this out?

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

-- 
Eleonora Troya - Analista Funcional
Quanam - Una Empresa de Conocimiento e Innovación

Canelones 1370 piso 4 | CP: 11200 | Montevideo, Uruguay
Tel: (+598) 29022118 int. 1132 | http://www.quanam.com
logos 
Este mensaje (incluido cualquier archivo adjunto) es confidencial y puede ser privilegiado. Si usted lo recibió por error, por favor notifique al remitente, y borre el mensaje de su sistema. Cualquier uso o diseminación de este mensaje en partes o en su totalidad sin autorización está estrictamente prohibido. Por favor tenga en cuenta que los e-mail son susceptibles a cambios. Quanam no podrá ser responsabilizado por la transmisión impropia o incompleta de la información contenida en esta comunicación, ni por retrasos en el destinatario o daños a su sistema. Quanam no garantiza que la integridad de este mensaje se haya mantenido ni que esté libre de virus, intercepciones, o interferencias.
Best Answer

Hi,

The methodology of the cohort view is based on providing information for the next 15 days months or years. As you see in the image just say 5th June 2020 to the right of this date you can see the count of operations to the right it depicts the upcoming days. There is a 15-day window provided by the columns +0,+1,.....+15 which describes the date plus the number count. Thus the user can understand the information from a selected date up to fifteen days after the selected date.

Hope it helps

Discard
Best Answer

Сould someone help me figure this table out? I can't find information about this anywhere so far!

Discard